Is there any paid or free preparation of 1Z0-061 exam that covers all the topic? The Developing with Network Programmability 1Z0-061 exam is a 112 questions assessment in pass4itsure that is associated with the Network Programmability Developer Specialist certification. Free 1Z0-061 dumps Youtube study material Developing with Network Programmability. “Developing with Network Programmability” is the exam name of Examprepwell 1Z0-061 dumps test which designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the 1Z0-061 exam.
The latest 1Z0-061 exam dumps (29Q&As)
1. After creating a new Hyperion Planning application, what are two steps that must be taken for it to appear as a valid Web application at the Web LogOn page? (Choose two.)
A. Restart the Essbase server
B. Run the HspSetupSupport utility
C. Restart the Web application server
D. Within Hyperion Planning, select Enable Web LogOn
600-510 exam Answer: BC
2. Which three options are supported authentication providers for CSS? (Choose three.)
B. Microsoft Active Directory
C. Sun Open Net Environment (Sun ONE)
D. Novell NDS
E. BEA’s LDAP Provider
3. What is the correct order Hyperion Planning will follow to generate a Web Form with Suppress Missing data enabled?
A. Hyperion Planning Web Application suppresses missing data;sends the query to Hyperion Essbase;checks Metadata security for the user; displays Web Form to Client
B. Checks Metadata Security for the User; sends the query to Hyperion Essbase; Hyperion Planning Web Application suppresses missing data; displays Web Form to Client
C. Sends the query to Hyperion Essbase; checks Metadata Security for the User; Hyperion Planning Web Application suppresses missing data; displays Web Form to Client
D. Checks Metadata Security for the User; Hyperion Planning Web Application suppresses missing data; sends the query to Hyperion Essbase; displays Web Form to Client
600-510 dumps Answer: B
4. What three properties can be defined for User-defined custom dimensions? (Choose three.)
C. Data type
D. Source plan type E. Custom attributes
5. Which three statements are true about the Cut function in the Hyperion Planning Dimension Editor? (Choose three)
A. It is not available for root dimension members.
B. It remembers a cut member if the administrator expands, collapses, sorts, searches, or changes pages in a dimension hierarchy.
C. It remembers a cut member if the administrator adds a child or sibling member, edits or deletes a member, assigns access to a member or clicks the View link.
D. It remembers a cut member if the administrator adds or edits a dimension, navigates to a page other than the Dimensions tab, deletes a member, or logs off Hyperion Planning.
E. It allows for mulitple cut selections at the same level.
600-510 pdf Answer: ABC
6. Which three tasks can be performed by a Planner? (Choose three.)
A. Modify Web forms
B. Input, submit, and view data
C. View data through Hyperion Reports
D. Use Hyperion Planning Spreadsheet Add-in
E. Create and update rules in Hyperion Business Rules (HBR)
7. After the calendar is created through the application setup, which statement is true?
A. You can change the rollup structure.
B. You can change the base time periods.
C. You can change the weekly distribution setting.
D. You can reduce the number of years in the calendar.
600-510 vce Answer: A
8. In a multi-currency application, a calc script was created using Hyperion Planning Desktop. The following selections were made: “USD”, “CAD”, Budget, “1st Draft” and “Bottom-Up.” What will be converted after the Currency Conversion Calc Script is run?
A. Parent members
B. Level zero members
C. Forecast Scenario for the USD Currency
D. Saved Assumption account with Percentage Data Type
E. Saved Assumption account with Non-Currency Data Type
9. What is the ideal data block size?
A. Between eight and 100 kilobytes
B. Between 101 and 250 kilobytes
C. Between 251 and 500 kilobytes
D. Greater than 500 kilobytes
600-510 exam Answer: A
10. Which five tasks are performed when setting up a Hyperion Planning application? (Choose five.)
A. Setting up plan types
B. Creating the calendar
C. Setting up exchange rates
D. Defining the calendar range
E. Setting up multiple currencies
F. Defining base time period and weekly distribution.
11. When refreshing the database in a multi-currency application, what can be selected to create a Currency Conversion Calc Script?
A. Currencies, Scenarios, Version Type, and Versions
B. Currencies, Scenarios, Years, and Exchange Rate Type
C. Currencies, Scenarios, Years, Version Type, and Versions
D. Currencies, Scenarios, Years, Exchange Rate Type, and Versions
600-510 dumps Answer: A
12. Which two statements about account level annotations are true? (Choose two.)
A. Account level annotations can have 1500 characters.
B. Only parent level members can have account level annotations.
C. To enable the account level annotations, the Web form design does not matter.
D. A specific option must be selected in the display options page to enable the account level annotations.
13. Which three are valid properties of Scenarios with the Hyperion Planning Web Dimension Editor?(Choose 3)
A. Access Rights
B. Time Periods
C. Data Storage
D. Exchange Rate Table
600-510 pdf Answer: ABD
14. Which two Hyperion Application Link Adapters can be used together to load data? (Choose two.)
A. Essbase Adapter
B. Flat File Adapter
C. Web Form Adapter
D. Hyperion Planning Adapter
15. When using the Hyperion Planning ADM driver within Hyperion Reports, which function is used to select Attribute members?
C. Relative Member
600-510 vce Answer: A
16. Supporting Detail can have which two properties? (Choose two.)
A. Detail cannot be deleted once created.
B. Data can be filled across a series of columns.
C. Detail can be retrieved in the Spreadsheet Add-in.
D. It can only be text information, no data can be input.
E. Data can be in hierarchical form and include aggregation of values.
17. Which two are valid Account member names that can be used in Hyperion Planning? (Choose two.)
C. _Gross Sales
D. ‘Cost of Sales’
E. (Total Expenses)
600-510 exam Answer: AB
18. The Create Blocks component within Hyperion Business Rules (HBR) is used for the purpose of
A. Creating blocks for dense member combinations
B. Creating blocks for sparse member combinations
C. Creating blocks for attribute member combinations
D. Creating blocks for dynamically calculated and stored member combinations
19. What are three valid variables to consider about Hyperion Planning application Web performance?(Choose three.)
A. Network bandwidth
B. Design of existing web forms
C. Server hardware specifications
D. Number of users that exist within the application
600-510 dumps Answer: ABC
20. When designing a report in Hyperion Reports, where do you set the Expansion Option?
A. On the Cell Properties
B. On the Row Properties
C. On the Grid Properties
D. On the Report Properties
21. A competitor in the IBM Maximo Asset Management (IMAM) domain claims that their product contains pre-built workflows and common tasks that span and integrate across asset applications. What should a solution advisor do when a customer is considering such a solution?
A.Dispute the vendor’s claims that these pre-built workflows even exist.
B.Inform the organization that workflow is an unimportant component in asset .
C.Inform the organization that all vendors have the same pre-built workflows incorporated in their products.
D.Inform the customer that if current business processes do not exactly match these workflows, customization is required.
600-510 pdf ANSWER: D
22. What are two common reporting requirements? (Choose two.)
A.the database connectivity method
B.the number of users in the solution
C.the number of reports being installed
D.ability to send completed reports by e-mail
E.reporting output available in Microsoft Excel
23. What is a rotating item?
A.A rotating item is an individual item that is defined with a common item number. An item is designated as rotating because one wants to be able to create individual asset records by using the information (Classification, Specification,and Item Assembly Structure) contained on the item record.
B.A rotating item is a set of items that are defined with a specific code. An item is designated as rotating because one does not want to be able to create individual asset records by using the information (Classification, Specification, and Item Assembly Structure) contained on the item record.
C.A rotating item is a set of kits that are defined with a specific description and GL. An item is designated as rotating because one has the single cost to manage prefers to be able to create individual asset records by using the information (Classification, Specification, and Item Assembly Structure) contained on the assembly record.
D.A rotating item is an individual item that is defined with a common item number and can be a spare part.An item is designated as rotating because one wants to be able to create multiple asset records by using the information (Classification, Specification, and Item Assembly Structure) contained on the item set records.
600-510 vce ANSWER: A
24. What will happen to associated preventive maintenance (PM) records when an asset is decommissioned?
A.There is no automatic method to change the PM(s) status to INACTIVE.
B.The PM(s) will become in INACTIVE if ‘Change the Status of All Associated PM(s) to Inactive?’ is checked while decommissioning the asset.
C.The only way to change the status of the PM(s) to INACTIVE is to remove the assets from the PM(s) and then change the status of the PM(s) to INACTIVE.
D.If the ‘Change the Status of All Associated PM(s) to Inactive?’ is not selected during decommissioning, the PM(s) status will remain ACTIVE; however, work order cannot be generated from the PM having a decommissioned asset.
25. Which application is installed with IBM Enterprise Asset Management for providing reporting capability?
A.Open Database Platform
B.External Report Integration
C.Business Objects/Crystal Reports
D.Business Intelligence Reporting Tool
600-510 exam ANSWER: D
26. What is a feature of the Integration Framework?
A.Allow bulk importing of XML or flat files.
B.Allow bulk importing from Excel spreadsheets.
C.Allow bulk importing from external/legacy system.
D.Allow bulk importing from one database platform to another.
27. A customer’s plant maintenance manager invites a solution advisor to discuss Enterprise Asset Management in general and how it might help the maintenance group work more effectively and efficiently. What should the solution advisor do in the first meeting with the plant maintenance manager?
A.Ask the plant maintenance manager about the company’s history, competition, and market value.
B.Ask the plant maintenance manager about their background, education, and professional experience.
C.Ask the plant maintenance manager about current systems in use, issues with the system,and key areas where the manager wants to see improvements.
D.Ask the plant maintenance manager about the number of employees, union representation, and how IBM Maximo Asset Management can represent employees and their skill sets.
600-510 dumps ANSWER: C
28. A company just hired a new plant maintenance manager, and they are concerned about the number of corrupt asset records in the present system. In future they want to prevent this from happening. When implementing the new solution, what is recommended?
A.All maintenance personnel have full access to all records.
B.All maintenance personnel have read-only access to all data.
C.Only a very limited number of personnel have full access to static data records, but all maintenance personnel are able to enter work order data.
D.Maintenance personnel should not be using the system, and should only write entries on printed work orders and hire input clerks to enter these into the system.
29. When discussing plant maintenance with plant maintenance managers, frequently the topic of using preventive maintenance (PM) comes up. If this is used extensively and the PM work orders are regularly completed, what is told by this about the operation?
A.It is likely that equipment will break down frequently.
B.It is likely that equipment will break down infrequently.
C.It shows that maintenance is performed on an as needed basis.
D.It shows that there are frequent crises when it comes to maintaining equipment.
600-510 pdf ANSWER: B
Summarize: examprepwel regularly publishes useful test dumps. 1Z0-061 exam online test exercises and 1Z0-061 exam pdf online free download from examprepwell. examprepwell helped millions of candidates pass the 1Z0-061 exam and get certified. We have thousands of success stories. Our dumps are reliable, and the answers and explanations for each question are provided through our experts to help you understand the concept and pass the 1Z0-061 certification exam. examprepwell exam dumps are up to date.